For good and valuable consideration (including, without limitation, the mutual covenants and agreements of this terms and conditions), the user ("customer") agrees, without modification, to the terms and conditions of (this "Agreement") as set out below and to the terms and conditions of the air carrier, hotel, car rental company, tour operator or other supplier of travel services (the "travel services provider") which are applicable to the travel services being purchased by the customer from the travel services provider. The customer acknowledges having had the opportunity to review the terms and conditions of the travel service provider prior to completing the purchase of travel services.
- All prices quoted are in U.S. dollars unless otherwise stated and are confirmed at the time of reservation.
- Prices include charges for planning, servicing and operating packages and are subject to change without notice.
- The customer must be at least 18 years of age in order to purchase travel services under this Agreement and must be a resident of the United States of America.
- Prices DO NOT include the following: passport and visa fees as required by destination traveling to, some foreign departure taxes and other government-imposed charges; and MAY NOT include porterage, gratuities, resort fees, energy surcharges.
- Premier Travel Service is not responsible for personal injury or property damage caused by any negligent act or omission by the air carrier, hotel, or other suppliers of any of the services being offered in connection with this trip, unless there is negligence on our part. However, in no event shall any party be liable for consequential damages. Premier Travel Service reserves the right to substitute accommodations due to circumstances beyond our control.
- Premier Travel Service does not accept responsibility for loss of or damage to luggage or any belongings while in the custody of any airline, bus company, or hotel.
- Airlines have specific luggage allowances. It is the passenger's responsibility to comply with those allowances, or excess/overweight baggage charges may apply and will be collected at the ticket counter of the departing airport.
- Airlines have varying luggage fee policies
- By purchasing, you agree to receive e-mails related to your trip with Premier Travel Service.
- Passengers flying on award tickets will not receive mileage credit and are not eligible for any bonus miles.
- Premier Travel Service reserves the right to vary package inclusions, itineraries, options, and in some cases, hotels if necessary.
- Once payment is applied, applicable cancellation and/or change fees will be assessed, some maybe non-refundable.
- Additional fees (departure taxes, fuel surcharges, etc.) may be charged due to changes in regulations and policies.
- Name changes made to confirmed bookings may result in a price change to the current available rate.
- Domestic Travel: All passengers 18 years of age or older are required to present 1 form of government-issued photo ID (such as a valid driver's license) or 2 forms of non-photo identification, 1 of which must be a state or federal agency-issued (such as a U.S. Social Security card), before boarding a flight. Failure to present positive identification can result in denied boarding and no refunds will be granted.
Proof of Citizenship: To enter or return from a foreign country, all passengers are required to present appropriate documentation. Each country, including the USA, has different requirements and these requirements are subject to change at any time. It is the passengers' responsibility to have the correct documentation. Non-U.S. citizens are also required to check for proper documentation requirements.
- For certain countries, a notarized consent from both parent(s) or legal guardian(s) is required for children under age 18 traveling alone, with one parent, or in someone else's custody; or a notarized birth certificate showing only one parent, a parent's death certificate, or a court order of child custody MAY also be permissible. Passengers are required to check for proper documentation requirements. Minors traveling alone must be met by an adult.
- Health Requirements: You are responsible for complying with the health requirements of the countries you intend to visit. Check with your physician regarding any immunizations that may be recommended or required.
NOTE: Premier Travel Service is not responsible for failure to present proper documentation. Incorrect documentation could result in denied entry and forfeiture of all monies paid.
- Airfares are guaranteed upon receipt of full payment.
- Restrictions apply for unaccompanied minors.
FAA regulations require that a separate seat be purchased for a child 2 years of age or older; a lap-held child under 2 years old does require a purchased ticket for travel outside U.S. 50 states at 10% of the adult base fare, plus applicable taxes, and fees.
- Birth certificates may be required at check-in as proof of age.
- Passengers 15 years of age or older may legally hold a child in their lap.
- Only 1 child under the age of 2 years old per passenger is allowed
It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that the customer and all other persons traveling with the customer have the appropriate documentation in their possession (such as current and valid passports, visas, and identification cards) before departure, and that they satisfy all other applicable requirements (such as vaccinations), to gain entry to the chosen destination and re-entry to the United States of America. The customer acknowledges having had the opportunity to review the applicable documentation and other requirements prior to completing the purchase of travel services. Obtaining passports and visas may require lengthy processing times and it is the customer's responsibility to ensure timely receipt of all documents. The customer acknowledges that entry to another country may be refused even if the required information and travel documents are complete. Specialized notarized documentation may be required for unaccompanied minors and for children traveling without both parents.
It is the customer's obligation to check-in at the airport for air travel within the time specified by the applicable travel service provider and, following check-in, to proceed to the correct departure gate by the time specified on the customer's boarding pass. A customer will be denied boarding if the customer has not checked in or arrived at the correct departure gate on time. Premier Travel Service is not responsible if the customer misses his or her flight.
Flight Times and Reconfirmation
All flight times, carriers, equipment, and itineraries are subject to change with or without prior notice. If Premier Travel Service is made aware of a change by a travel service provider, it will use commercially reasonable efforts to advise the customer as soon as possible. For air travel, please contact the applicable airline 24 hours prior to departure to reconfirm flight times and status. In the event of a flight delay related to weather, traffic, or another force majeure situation, it may not be possible for the air carrier to provide meals and/or accommodations. Premier Travel Service is not responsible for lost wages, missed holiday time or any other additional charges incurred as a result of changes in times or itineraries.
Connecting Flight Times
Customers should allow for the minimum connecting time approved by the applicable travel service provider in order to reduce the risk of missing connecting flights. All connecting flight reservations are made at the risk of the customer and Premier Travel Service is not liable for damages or additional fees incurred by the customer owing to a missed flight connection, whatever the reason.
The customer must consult the terms and conditions of the applicable airline for restrictions on the number and weight of baggage on chartered and scheduled service. Lost or damaged baggage is the responsibility of the airline, which may have limited liability. Premier Travel Service recommends the purchase of insurance for loss of, or damage to, baggage. In the event of damaged, lost or delayed baggage, please contact the applicable airline representative prior to leaving the airport. Failure to do so will invalidate the customer's claim.
Note: Additional baggage fees may apply based on the airline you have selected.
Premier Travel Service offers the customer the option of purchasing travel insurance, including trip cancellation insurance and health insurance coverage, to insure the customer against the risks described in the applicable policy that may occur prior to, during or after the customer's trip. It is recommended that the customer purchase travel insurance.
There are different types of insurance packages available. Travel insurance may only be purchased by the customer within 48 hours of purchasing the travel services to which the insurance relates or prior to the day of departure, whichever is earlier. The customer also may change the type of insurance coverage purchased only within the same period. To make an insurance claim it is the customer's responsibility to contact the insurance carrier as soon as possible. Please contact Premier Travel Service if more information regarding travel insurance is required.
The customer acknowledges that it has been made aware of the availability of travel insurance coverage, including trip cancellation insurance, and the customer has either purchased or expressly declined to purchase that insurance prior to completing the purchase of travel services.
If airfare was not purchased through us—and this vacation includes airport/hotel transfers—we must be advised of the flight numbers, flight arrival and departure times, and dates of travel, in order to arrange and provide your transfers. Failure to do this will result in a forfeiture of transfers and no refund will be given. Hotel Accommodations and Activities If airfare was not purchased through us—and this vacation includes airport/hotel transfers—we must be advised of the flight numbers, flight arrival and departure times, and dates of travel, in order to arrange and provide your transfers. Failure to do this will result in a forfeiture of transfers and no refund will be given. Hotel Accommodations and Activities
- Premier Travel Service cannot guarantee fulfillment or special arrangements or requests, such as adjoining rooms, special bed configurations, or nonsmoking room requests.
- Handicap accessibility varies widely between hotels in international destinations; although listed as handicap accessible it may not be ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) compliant.
- Handicap accessible rooms are on a request-only basis, based on availability.
Car Rental Information
- Each rental day is based on a 24-hour rental period beginning at the time you pick up your car.
- Drivers must have a valid driver's license held for at least one year and be at least 25 years of age
- Some countries or car categories may also stipulate a minimum or maximum age limit.
- Passport & international driver’s license identification may be needed at the time of car pick-up in international destinations.
- Charges not included at the time of booking include: Collision Damage Waiver, Personal Accident Insurance, Theft Protection Coverage, gasoline, applicable taxes for optional services, local taxes, airport service charges, additional driver charges, and drop-off charges.
- On delivery of your car, you will be required to leave a credit card to cover the insurance deductible.
- Additional fees may apply and will vary by country.
- Car rental companies or tour operators will not make partial refunds on unused services or apply any portion of the rental to charges for gasoline, insurance, or damages.
Payment Policy and Accepted Forms of Payment
The chart below outlines our general payment policies and accepted forms of payment. There may be exceptions.
Deposit and Payment Options - All fees indicated are per person.
|Outside of 31 Days Prior to Departure||11-31 Days Prior to Departure||0-10 Days Prior to Departure|
|Hold: 24-hour hold is allowed. Deposit is due within 24 hours or booking will be cancelled.||Hold: 24-hour hold is allowed. Full payment is due within 24 hours or booking will be cancelled.||Hold: N/A|
|Confirm: Deposit is due by 9pm CT on the 2nd day after the booking is created. Final payment is due at 31 days prior to travel.||Confirm: N/A||Confirm: N/A|
Guarantee: Full payment is due at the time of booking.
*Some published airfares may require instant purchase and will be identified during the booking process.
Hotels and suppliers may have more restrictive rules for holiday and special packages. Special payment policies may apply.
If purchased, Travel Protection Premiums and other non-refundable items, will be collected in addition to deposit amounts above.
Accepted forms of payment:
- American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and Diner's Club.
Checks; if paying by check, client must:
- Mail payment to Premier Travel Service, 10655 44th Avenue North, #F, Plymouth, MN 55442
- Ensure their payment is received by the due date.
Cancellation & Change Policy
The following are per person cancellation fees; additional charges may be assessed by Premier Travel Service suppliers.
All fees indicated are per person
|Reservation Type and Components||31 or More Days Prior to Departure||30-11 Days Prior to Departure||10-4 Days Prior to Departure||3-0 Days Prior to Departure|
|Airfare||Varies depending on airfare rules||Cancel - Non-refundable Change - Per airfare rules $200 - U.S.and Canada|
|Hotel*||No Penalty||Depends on booking rules for confirmation.||$400 - All other destinations||Non-refundable|
|Flight/Hotel and Hotel only Reservations|
|Other refundable items (cars, tours, etc.)||No Penalty||Non-refundable|
|Other non-refundable items and Travel Protection Plan||Non-refundable|
Some hotel rates may be non-refundable.
Examples of "other non-refundable items" are train tickets, event or show tickets, theme park passes, etc.
**Refund = total cost of booking less fees and non-refundable services
Jurisdiction and Class Actions
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Minnesota in which Premier Travel Service is located and the laws of the United States of America are applicable in it and shall in all respects be treated as a contract of that state. The customer expressly waives his or her right to participate in a class action suit against Premier Travel Service for any cause of action arising out of this Agreement.
Premier Travel Service is committed to protecting the privacy of customer's personal information, including financial information. By purchasing travel services, the customer agrees that Premier Travel Service may contact the customer in connection with the purchase of those travel services.