Star Legend | 12 Days
VANCOUVER TO SEWARD (ANCHORAGE)
Witness the grandeur of Alaska’s premier glaciers: Mendenhall in Juneau, Kenai Fjords’ Harding Icefield, Tracy Arm’s twin Sawyer Glaciers, an optional flight over Glacier Bay. Discover Alaskan Native villages, Russian cathedrals, and Gold Rush history. Thrill as you watch a wild Brown Bear snatch a struggling salmon from a stream or a humpback whale breech off the bow. Cruise Misty Fjords and Kenai Fjords on the lovely Star Legend, waters beyond the reach of larger cruise ships.
- Scenic cruising of the beautiful Inside Passage between Anchorage and Vancouver looking for wildlife along the way
- Discover the First Nations totems of Ketchikan, Petroglyph Beach in Wrangell and the jaw-dropping beauty of Tracy Arm
- Take the journey to Mendenhall Glacier in Juneau
- Enjoy flightseeing over Glacier Bay or Misty Fjords
- Visit St. Michael's Cathedral and discover the Russian heritage of Sitka
- Guest speaker to provide valuable insights
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.