Star Legend | 12 Days
VANCOUVER TO VANCOUVER
Pass beneath the exquisite Lion’s Gate Bridge not once, but twice, with a panoply of splendid discoveries in between. The acclaimed Inside Passage with its forest-covered islands and wildlife. Tracy Arm and Misty Fjords, where you cruise surrounded by the familiar comforts of Star Legend while large cruise ship passengers board a smaller excursion boat. Ports like Ketchikan, Juneau, and Wrangell that dazzle you with the cultures, history, and outdoor adventures Alaska is known for.
- Scenic cruising in an area full of wildlife, round trip from Vancouver
- Discover the First Nations totems of Ketchikan, Petroglyph Beach in Wrangell and the jaw-dropping beauty of Tracy Arm
- Take the journey to Mendenhall Glacier in Juneau
- Enjoy flightseeing over Glacier Bay or Misty Fjords
- Get up-close and personal kayaking at lovely Prince Rupert
- Guest lecturer will provide valuable insights
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.